May 9, 2013 in Academic Enrichment, Featured, Global Mobility, Opportunities: Enrich, Experience and Enhance, Professional Enhancement
Applications are now open for the Global Consulting Project December program to Santiago, Chile. In 2012, students completed consulting projects for a range of companies including BHP Billiton, Orica, Pacific Hydro, Komatsu Cummins and Sedgman.
MGMT30017 Global Consulting Project is a for-credit subject available to all Bachelor of Commerce students.
To find out more, attend one of our information sessions:
• Tuesday 14 May: 2-3pm
• Thursday 16 May: 5:15-6:15pm
• Venue: all information sessions will be held in Theatre 1, level 1, The Spot Building
Apply online via http://fbe.unimelb.edu.au/csc/experience/capstone/global_consulting/december
March 27, 2013 in Featured, Grants and Scholarships
Business, Science, Humanities or The Arts - there’s a category for you.
Winners are brought to the UA Summit 2013: an exclusive three day networking event in Dublin.
Winners and shortlisted students are recognised as the best and most innovative in their field which can be a significant catalyst when pursuing further studies or their chosen career.
If you’re planning to submit your best undergraduate coursework to the 2013 programme, make sure you follow this handy action list:
1. Places are limited! To reserve your space in the competition register here.
2. Review the submission guidelines to ensure you’re on the right track.
3. Write a 100 – 300 word abstract to accompany your submission.
4. Fill out the submission form by May 24th. You can submit up to 3 different papers/projects.
Need a little assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
October 25, 2012 in Featured, Student Services
Is your time important to you? Would you rather be doing other things than wasting time waiting in a queue?
From 22 October the CSC will be introducing a new virtual queuing system.
It’s easy, just text ‘BCOM’ to 0410 049 905 and you are instantly in the virtual queue
- We’ll let you know your estimated wait time
- We’ll let you know when you’re a 5 minute wait from the front of the line
- Need more time? Text back & extend
- Changed your mind? Text back & cancel
You can join the queue even if you don’t have credit to sms, simply join with your mobile number online
Staff at the CSC will be available to answer any questions you might have regarding our new virtual queue or email us for more details
March 7, 2012 in Featured, Student Services
Welcome to new and returning BCom students.
The Commerce Student Centre is here to provide you resources and support to organise your degree and achieve success in your academic and extracurricular activities.
We are open 9-5pm every business day and as well as visiting us in person you can contact us at email@example.com
The Commerce Student Centre provides the following services to enrolled students:
- Course Advice by appointment
- Subject Selection processing
- Assignment Submission
- Assistance with timetabling issues
- Special Consideration Applications – guidance and support available
- Outlining and referral of students to other Faculty and University services
- Student Experience activities